Stailerai - Sport with style
0043 (0)5352 216 17 18 T
6372 Oberndorf in Tirol, Austria
Digital and Branding Studio
Labwork The Creative Studio
Europastrasse 08 / 01
COPYRIGHT AND LIABILITY
All contents and the structure of this website are protected by copyright. It is not permitted to copy or otherwise use our offer in whole or in part without our express consent. No liability is assumed for the correctness and completeness of the information presented and the data taken from other services. The information provided is not legally binding. Despite careful control of the content, we do not assume any liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked sites are solely responsible for their content.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. renting our rental items implies the acceptance of our general terms and conditions, which are explained below.
2. the rental rate is valid only for consecutive days.
3. bad weather or other hindrances do not exempt from paying the rental rate.
4. in case of illness or injury of the renter during the rental period, the following regulation applies upon presentation of a medical certificate: a) immediate return of the rental equipment b) no calculation of the
rental rate from the date of issue of the medical certificate. c) credit note or return of money from the date of issue of the medical certificate for the remaining rental days already paid.
5) In case of non-presentation of a medical certificate in case of injury or illness, the full rental fee will be charged.
6. the transfer of the rental equipment to third parties is prohibited.
The rental equipment is not insured against breakage and theft. In case of theft, a police report is required.
For all articles the current value is to be replaced!
There is the possibility to insure your articles rented from us. Thus, in case of theft and damage, no deductible is to be paid by the insured person.
8. insurance conditions
a) In case of theft of a rental item, a report must be filed immediately with the police responsible at the place of damage!
b) Without a report to the local police the insurance is not valid!
c) The insurance is only valid after full payment of the insurance premium!
d) The insurance is valid from the beginning of the rental for a maximum of 14 days and is valid for all rental items of the insured person at the company Stailerai Sport with Style.
e) The insurance is personal and can not be passed on to third parties!
f) In case of theft from stationary rooms (ski cellar) and at après-ski bar areas, the responsibility of this insurance does not apply.
9. in case of wilful damage the repair costs will be charged.
10. rentals after 16:00 will be charged only from the following calendar day.
In case of return until 10:00 the rate of the previous day is valid, after 10:00 another day will be charged.
11. we do not assume liability for accidents of any kind.
12. the rental costs are determined by the category chosen by the customer, as well as the chosen period of rental according to our rates for rental, which can be found on our homepage. Our prices are inclusive of all taxes, in the amount applicable at the time of rental.
13. payment is always made on the spot in the respective branch Oberndorf by credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD), EC-Maestro Card or cash.
In case of illness or accident occurring within the rental period, the rental conditions remain valid. Only the material of the person directly affected can be returned and thus charged according to the absolute days used (only on presentation of a medical certificate and return of the rental items).
15. personal data
Stailerai Sport with Style processes personal data of the customer for specific purposes and in accordance with the law. The personal data provided for the purpose of the rental will be used for the fulfillment and execution of the contract. This data will be treated confidentially and will not be disclosed to third parties who are not involved in the ordering, delivery and payment process.
16. place of jurisdiction is in each case the district court of Kitzbühel .